Information about Lectures for Internet Technologies and Information Systems (ITIS)
Dear ITIS student,
here you can find informations about our organization of our ITIS lectures. Whenever you have questions feel free to ask the respective lecturer directly via email.
Lectures/Exams which are offered in winter term 2017/2018 are:
- Formal Languages (Dr. Meier), written exam.
- Efficient Algorithms (Dr. Meier), Lecture given in german and oral exam.
- Complexity Theory (Prof. Vollmer), Lecture given in german and oral exam.
For of the lecture and corresponding exercise session from above there are video recordings available.
Upcoming offered ITIS exams
WS17 Efficient Algorithms, Formal Languages, Complexity Theory
SS18 Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
SS19 Formal Languages
WS19 Formal Languages, Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
WSx, x is odd: Formal Languages, Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
WSx, x is even: -
SSx, x is odd: Formal Languages
SSx, x is even: Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
In summer term 2018 the exams in
- Complexity Theory and Efficient Algorithms are oral exams only (and in English if you prefer). Negotiate an appointment through our system.
- Note that both exams are primarily offered for students who want to take a second try. The next time these exams are offered are in 1.5 years (this means winter term 2019/2020).
The exam dates are announced after 03.07.2018. Please refrain from writing earlier e-mails to the lecturers asking for exam dates.