Information about Lectures for Internet Technologies and Information Systems (ITIS)
Dear ITIS student,
here you can find informations about our organization of our ITIS lectures. Whenever you have questions feel free to ask the respective lecturer directly via email.
Lectures/Exams which are offered in winter term 2017/2018 are:
- Formal Languages (Dr. Meier), written exam.
- Efficient Algorithms (Dr. Meier), Lecture given in german and oral exam.
- Complexity Theory (Prof. Vollmer), Lecture given in german and oral exam.
For of the lecture and corresponding exercise session from above there are video recordings available.
Upcoming offered ITIS exams
WS17 Efficient Algorithms, Formal Languages, Complexity Theory
SS18 Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
SS19 Formal Languages
WS19 Formal Languages, Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
WSx, x is odd: Formal Languages, Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
WSx, x is even: -
SSx, x is odd: Formal Languages
SSx, x is even: Efficient Algorithms, Complexity Theory
In winter term 2017 the exams in
- Complexity Theory and Efficient Algorithms are oral (and in English if you prefer). Negotiate an appointment through our system.
- Formal Languages is written on 26.03.18 from 11:00-13:00 in room F102 (Welfenschloss, main building).
The exam dates are announced after 22.01.2018. Please refrain from writing earlier e-mails to the lecturers asking for exam dates.